Facebook automatic video tool is removed from this page due to newly applied restrictions on Facebook. Please refer the instructions given below to download any Facebook video.
How to Download Facebook Videos Manually
If you want to download Facebook videos manually, please follow the below instructions to do it yourself. Private Facebook videos (Facebook videos that are not public and cannot be viewed by people who do have privacy permission) can be downloaded only through this manual process.
Using Desktop Computer
- Copy the video URL using the instructions specified above.
- If it is a desktop URL, you should replace www. with m., for example https://www.facebook.com/yourpagename/videos/1861486897456366/ should be changed to https://m.facebook.com/yourpagename/videos/1861486897456366/. You are just changing Facebook URL to mobile Facebook URL to make this download happen.
- Enter the changed URL in your browser address bar
- Click Play button on the video, wait till the video start playing.
- Right click on the playing video (for computer)
- Select Save Video as to save the video to your computer, you will prompted to select download location (if chrome settings is set to ask for downloads)
- That’s all you are done. Video downloading should start shortly.
- Go to the video you want to download
- Click play button on the video, wait till it starts.
- Touch on playing video and hold on for a second till you see a drop down menu on your mobile screen.
- Select Save Video as to save the video to your mobile.
- It will prompt you to select download location (for some mobile phones)
- That’s it. Video will be downloaded to your mobile in the selected download location or default downloads location.
I hope this tool and tutorial is useful. Let us know in the comments if you have any doubts or questions regarding this article. Do subscribe to our Youtube channel for latest technology hacks.
Also learn how to download free music legally.